I’m hungry! Cheeeeep! I need feed!
In the past, I was looking for feed as soon as I came out of the egg. I was walking around and looking for seeds, worms, water and food waste in the backyard.
But now, I have to wait some hours! From hatchery to farm; close or far, on the Trolleys or Trucks!
And as soon as I arrive, there are thousands of chicks looking for feed, compete and fight each other for more feed.
Oh! What a good farmer! He has expanded all the feed on the papers, so we all have easy access to it. What a kind solution! What’s the name of this paper?
Wow! It’s named as me; … Chick paper!
What is it?
a special type of paper for the poultry industry;
- attracts and makes easy access to the feed and water for the birds,
- highly absorbs bird droppings,
- provides birds with a warmer floor cover,
- 100% bio-degradable within 3-5 days.
- Better weight gain in the first 7 days,
- Better ending weights and FCR,
- Better uniformity,
- Makes the environment of the chickens hygienic,
- Prevents the chickens from pecking at the droppings.
How can I use it?
Rolled out it under the drinkers and sprinkle with chicken feed (like as image). Just do it!
What’s the specification?
- weight 43 g/m2
- 2 rolls of 200 meter per box
- Rough surface
- Colour: green
Customized chick paper is also available. These will be cut to size, according to your poultry stable